These are the class valentines that I made for my 1st grader. It was a bit of a last-minute thing, but I think it works. I had something else in mind, but waited too long and couldn't find what I needed in our local stores. Bummer! Ah well... next year I'll plan better. Thank goodness he's not too picky about these kind of things.
Click "Read more" for the free printable
party store mazes - mine measure 2.5-inches and came in a pack of 6
free printable - only works with mazes that measure 2.5"-2.75"
red card stock (8.5" x 11")
white card stock (8.5" x 11")
glue dots - I used zots
1. Print the free printable onto the white card stock
2. Cut the red card stock into quarters. Each rectangle should measure 4.25" x 5.5".
3. Cut the white card stock into rectangles that measure 4" x 5.25".
4. Attach the white card stock to the red with double-sided tape.
5. Attach the round maze with a glue dot (zot).
The kids in Smarty Pant's class are really into sports, so I kinda lucked out with the sports ball mazes.
And the happy faces are pretty darn cute too.
Can you believe Valentine's Day is already next week??!!