This summer, my plan is to wear more dresses-- light, flowy, pretty little dresses that keep me comfy and cool in the scorching heat. Oh, and they have to be goo-resistant with no special requirements (no dry cleaning, handwashing, etc). Here are a few of my latest favs--
and some fun shoes too
1. Merona Chambray Sundress in Yum Plum - This fit me well and I love the color. BTW, I didn't have the puckering problem as some of the reviews mentioned.
2. Xhilaration Surplice Print Dress in Purple - Well made and lined. On sale for $18
3. Converse Striped Tina Dress - Nice and loose without being sloppy. On sale for $20
4. Cynthia Vincent Strappy Ring Heeled Sandals - they didn't have these in-store so I ordered them online. Hopefully it works out!
5. Mossimo Presta Wedge in Cognac - very cute on, and pretty comfy considering the height... but alas, my gimpy left foot chickened out.
6. Merona Elliana Wedge - much cuter in person and I love the cushioned sole.